July 22, 2011
Share this post:
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 1 Pizza
- * 3 cups all-purpose flour
- * 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- * 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- * 1 teaspoon salt
- * 1 tablespoon white sugar
- * 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1. Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water. Spread out on a large pizza pan. Top as desired.
- 2. Bake at 375 degrees C (190 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.